What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
SMS Communication Policy
Use of SMS for Communication
By submitting your information on our website, you agree to our use of SMS (Short Message Service) as a method of communication regarding your inquiries, requests, or transactions. This agreement is subject to the following terms:
- Purpose of SMS Communication: We may send you SMS messages to provide updates, responses to your inquiries, confirmations of transactions, or important information related to the services or products you have expressed interest in.
- Consent: By providing your mobile number on our website, you explicitly consent to receive SMS messages from us for the purposes outlined above. This consent is a condition of using our services and engaging in transactions through our website.
- Opt-Out Option: You have the right to opt-out of receiving SMS messages from us at any time. You can do this by replying with a specific keyword (e.g., STOP) as instructed in our SMS messages or by contacting us directly through the methods provided on our website.
- Message Frequency: The frequency of SMS messages may vary depending on your interactions with our website and the nature of the information or services requested.
- Standard Rates Apply: Standard message and data rates may apply to any SMS messages sent or received. These charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
- Privacy: We are committed to protecting your privacy and will use your mobile number only for the purposes outlined in this policy. We will not share your mobile number with third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- Updates to Policy: We reserve the right to modify this SMS Communication Policy at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated policy on our website. Your continued use of our services and provision of your mobile number after such changes will constitute your acceptance of these changes.
For further information or if you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us through the methods provided on our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel (called Dashboard) and ‘Deactivate Account.’
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 12/4/2023.
Hill & Ponton, P.A.
605 E. Robinson Street Suite 635
Orlando, FL 32801